GUIDE TO ORDERING ORGANICBOX - UPDATED 4/4/20:
1. Orders close 9 pm SUNDAY nights. Due to the increase in customers from coronavirus issues and isolation we will be making it a strict 9pm cut off. Any orders after this time will be "back ordered" to the following week.
2. Once again due to the increase in new customers we are asking that if you are ordering our 'pre-set' boxes that swaps be kept to one item only, unless there is allergies or health issues. With the range of boxes we provide we hope that there would be one suited to your needs. If not perhaps do a custom order to suit. If you are on a subscription delivery and want to do a custom order please ring us and we can walk you through creating your own box. We now ask that all box selections are EMAILED ONLY to Liza@organicbox.com.au - this is so we don't miss anyone (previously we were getting messages on Facebook, email and sms, which makes it hard to keep track of now we are so busy). If you would like to set up your own 'set box' to work with - please contact us for this option.
3. Please let us know if there is any produce you never want sent out in your box - its called your personal "never list" - this can be listed put on the comments section at checkout. Please word it as follows:
NEVER LIST = xxxxxxx
SUITABLE SUBSTITUTES = xxxxxx (please offer a few subs as during this time produce is short supply)
4. We are sending all produce out in cardboard boxes now due to coronavirus - these are yours to keep to reuse or put in recycling. Once we are past this corona issue we will go back to collecting boxes.
5. We will be sending icepacks with meat orders and dairy orders - we ask that you keep these for us to be collected once the coronavirus issue is resolved.
6. If you take up our regular delivery offer with $5 delivery fee for boxes $65 and over - you are not locked in. If you need to take a break, you have produce left over from the week before or if you are going on holidays let us know and we will put your deilvery on hold
7. You don't need to order one of our set boxes, you can also always just shop to order items and quantities to suit your family needs. Our website caters to individual orders. Minimum is $40.
8. No lock in contracts. Sign up for a regular order and it doesn't work for you, cancel easily at any time.
9. 100% perfect produce guarantee. If ever you get any produce you are not happy with we will replace it free the following week.
10. All of our meat lines are preservative free. To guarantee freshness and safe food handling, all meat products are delivered frozen. The pack weights are an average, and we endeavour to advertise pack weights as close as possible to actual weights. Most lines are tray packed for 2 unless stated otherwise. As we only process small numbers at a time, some lines may be unavailable from time to time.
11. Delivery days have now changed. Please refer to the MAP HERE:
TUESDAY AFTERNOON BAROSSA, NORTH EAST (Green & Yellow):
Barossa Valley area, Birdwood, Williamstown, Mt Pleasant, Mt Torrens, Lyncoch, Sandy Creek, Tanunda, Nuriootpa, Angaston, Stockwell, Greenock, Kapunda, Freeling.
Redwood Park, Fairview Park, Greenwith, Golden Grove, Ingle Farm, Mawson Lakes, Paralowie, Elizabeth, Salisbury, Wynn Vale, Para Hills, Pooraka, Hillbank
WEDNESDAY NORTH (Lilac):
Gawler, Munno Para, Blakeview, Andrews Farm, Craigmore, Evanston, Hewett, Angle Vale, Two Wells, Dublin, Virginia
WEDNESDAY NORTH EAST, WEST (Blue):
North East Road through to Sir Donald Bradman, to Salisbury Highway and beach area.
Tea Tree Gully, Modbury North, Modbury, Walkley Heights, Velley View, Hope Valley, Hillcrest, Nailsworth,Wingfield, Ottoway, Regency Park, Croydon, Findon, Fulham Gardens, Woodville, Henley Beach, Grange, West Lakes, Port Adelaide, Largs, North Haven, OUter Harbour, Thebarton, Mile End, Brooklyn Park, North Adelaide, Sefton Park.
TUESDAY OUTER SOUTH (Purple):
Wistow, Highland Valley, Strathalbyn, Sandergrove, Finniss, Goolwa, Goolwa North, Hindmarsh Island, Victor Harbor, Encounter Bay, Lower Inman Valley, Mt Jagged, Mount Compass, Sellicks Beach, Aldinga Beach, Aldinga, McLaren Vale, Willunga, Meadows, Echunga, Flaxley
THURSDAY SOUTH EAST, EAST (Red):
Inglewood, Cudlee Creek, Vista, Highbury, Athelstone, Dernancourt, Windsor Gardens, Klemzig, Walkerville, Hackney, Kent Town, Payneham, Campbelltown, Newton, Rostrevor, Teringie, Magill, Tranmere, Burnside, Stoneyfell, City, Toorak Gardens, Beaumont, Glen Osmond, Kingswood, Parkside, Mitcham, Pasadena, Bedford Park, Seacombe Heights, Marino, Kingston Park, Seacliff, Oaklands Park, Brighton, Somerton Park, Torrens Park, Glenelg, Camden Park, Glenelg North, West Beach, Brooklyn Park, Goodwood, Richmond, Marleston, Mile End South
FRIDAY HILLS & SOUTH (Pink):
Gumeracha, Foreston, Lobethal, Nairne, Mt Barker, Oakbank, Carey Gully, Crafers, Stirling, Bridgewater, Mt George, Hahndorf, Littlehampton, Paechtown, Mylor, Cherry Gardens, Clarendon, Hackham, Seaford, Port Noarlunga, Christies Downs, Morphett Vale, Reynella, Hallet Cove, Sheidow Park, O'Halloran Hill, Flagstaff Hill, Eden Hills, Blackwood, Coromandel Valley, Belair, Upper Sturt.
MURRAY BRIDGE AREA (Black) - Friday delivery via third party courier service
KANGAROO ISLAND (Gold) - Wednesday delivery via third party courier service
If you are not sure and want to clarify the day please ring or email us to check.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOUR AREA IS NOT COVERED (HILLS AND FAR SOUTH) AS WE CAN REFER YOU TO OTHER ORGANIC HOME DELIVERY SERVICES WHO DO THESE AREAS.
12. If a public holiday falls on Monday we push our week out by a day, but orders will still close Sunday night 9pm. Friday deliveries will go to Saturday.
Finally, if you are not sure of something then please get in touch either by email, phone, Facebook page or text.