GUIDE TO ORDERING ORGANICBOX - UPDATED 13/7/21:
** Please Note: the website is not working correctly on mobile phones or tablets - please use a pc or laptop to order. If you are having trouble and still want to order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can organise your order for you. We are working on a solution and hope to have an update soon**
1. Orders close 12pm SUNDAY nights. We are flexible so if you miss the cut off we can still take orders until around 10am Monday mornings. If our delivery runs are full and we are unable to deliver your order in the same week, your order will be changed to "Back Ordered" which means that we will have to send your order out the following week on your next scheduled delivery day
2. Once again due to the increase in new customers we are asking that if you are ordering our 'pre-set' boxes that swaps be kept to one item only, unless there is allergies or health issues. With the range of boxes we provide we hope that there would be one suited to your needs. If not perhaps do a custom order to suit. If you are on a subscription delivery and want to do a custom order please ring us and we can walk you through creating your own box. We now ask that all box selections are EMAILED ONLY to email@example.com - this is so we don't miss anyone (previously we were getting messages on Facebook, email and sms, which makes it hard to keep track of now we are so busy). If you would like to set up your own 'set box' to work with - please contact us for this option.
3. Please let us know if there is any produce you never want sent out in your box - its called your personal "never list" - there is a section for this when you create your account or just add it in the comments section at checkout. Please word it as follows:
Please never send me this produce "Never List" = xxxxxxx
Suitable Substitutes are = xxxxxx (please offer a few options of food you would)
4. Now that we are seeing a return of normality we will be transitioning back to our foam box swap system (unless you specify cardboard boxes) as these are a more cost effective solution for us. Leave your empty boxes out for return and we drop off your full box.
5. We will be sending icepacks with meat orders and dairy orders in summer. We now are asking for a small payment for the ice which is yours to keep.
6. If you take up our regular delivery offer with $5 delivery fee for boxes $65 and over - you are not locked in. If you need to take a break, you have produce left over from the week before or if you are going on holidays let us know and we will put your deilvery on hold
7. You don't need to order one of our set boxes, you can also always just shop to order items and quantities to suit your family needs. Our website caters to individual orders. Minimum is $40.
8. No lock in contracts. Sign up for a regular order and it doesn't work for you, cancel easily at any time.
9. 100% perfect produce guarantee. If ever you get any produce you are not happy with we will replace it free the following week.
10. All of our meat lines are preservative free, and most except the schnitzel and rissoles are gluten free. To guarantee freshness and safe food handling, all meat products are delivered frozen. The pack weights are an average, and we endeavour to advertise pack weights as close as possible to actual weights. Most lines are tray packed for 2 unless stated otherwise. As we only process small numbers at a time, some lines may be unavailable from time to time. Please note: Chicken is delivered to us fresh, we snap freeze it and black out the use by date which is only relevant to FRESH chicken. Frozen chicken has a 6 month use by date, and our chicken never stays around that long. We usually get chicken orders every 3 weeks.
11. Delivery days have now changed. Please refer to the MAP HERE:
MID NORTH/FAR NORTH - Wednesay drop off for overnight delivery via third party transport
YORKE PENINSULA - Wednesday drop off for overnight delivery via thirds party transport
MURRAY BRIDGE - Wednesday drop off for overnight delivery via third party transport
KANGAROO ISLAND - Thursday drop off for same day delivery (when ferry running)
If you are not sure and want to clarify the day please ring or email us to check.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOUR AREA IS NOT MENTIONED ABOVE AS WE CAN SEE IF WE CAN GET DELIVERY TO YOU.
12. If a public holiday falls on Monday or Tuesday we push our week out by a day, but orders will still close Sunday night 12pm.
Finally, if you are not sure of something then please get in touch either by email, phone, Facebook page or text.