Organic Mushroom and Asparagus Bites
A lovely healthy option for lunch boxes and snacks!
· 1 tablespoon olive oil
· handful organic mushrooms sliced
· bunch of organic asparagus sliced
· 1 clove organic garlic, minced
· 8 Adam’s Organic Eggs
· ¼ cup organic milk
· 2 tablespoons chopped organic spring onion
· ¼ teaspoon salt
· ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 180 degrees. Coat a 12-well standard muffin tin generously with coconut oil; set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add the mushrooms and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in the asparagus and garlic, and cook until the asparagus is tender and brightened in color, about 3 minutes. Evenly divide the vegetables and cheese among the muffin wells; set aside.
3. Whisk the eggs, cream, spring onion, salt, and pepper together in a medium bowl or large liquid measuring cup until combined. Pour into the muffin wells, filling each about 1/2 full.
4. Bake until the egg bites are puffed and the edges are light golden-brown in color, 18 to 20 minutes. Place the pan on a wire rack and let cool for 2 to 3 minutes. Run a butter knife around each cup to loosen the egg bites before removing them from the pan. Serve warm or cool completely on the wire rack before refrigerating or freezing.