- Ingredients: Organic wheat flour and water
- Organic & Healthy Grains Pasta
- Clean Food Organic (June 2006) tells us that "Organic wheat is believed to be higher in amino acids (protein), enzymes & vitamins" and that "Organic grain producers address the biology of the soil in order to produce grain of optimal quality".
- At L'Abruzzese, they produce Top Quality Pasta sourced from Premium Australian Growers. Their methods are more manually based and involve care and precision throughout the process.
- L'Abruzzese Certified Organic Pasta Selection
Their tasty selection of Certified Organic pastas include Organic Durum Wheat, Organic Wholemeal, Dark Rye and Spelt & Khorasan (formally known as "kamut") varieties and can be enjoyed by people with special diets. Being made from softer flours, the pastas take less time to cook and are easily digested.