0 Your Cart
GINGER MISO SPAGHETTI SQUASH
- 1 large spaghetti squash (3-4 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon white miso
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ inch fresh ginger (about 1½ teaspoons), finely minced or grated
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled and minced
- ¼ teaspoon raw honey or pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- Garnish Ideas: cilantro, green onion, sesame seeds
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half and place flesh side down on a baking sheet.
- Roast in a 425 degree F oven until tender, about 20-30 minutes.
- Let cool until you can handle the squash.
- Scrap out the seeds and discard.
- Using a fork pull out the squash flesh from the skin and set aside.
- Mix the dressing by combining the remaining ingredients until incorporated and smooth.
- Toss the dressing with the spaghetti squash and garnish as desired.
*choose organic ingredients when possible.