BE GOOD TO YOUR GUT
Who knew that an ordinary vegetable like cabbage could magically turn into a superfood when it's pickled?! You do now!
Sauerkraut was first developed centuries ago, simply as a means of preserving vegetables for consumption in the bleak winter months. Today, Foley's Frothing Fermentations is adopting this age-old tradition, and providing you with a delicious superfood that will yield a bounty of health benefits that seems incredibly impossible from one little jar!
Foley's Frothing Sauerkraut is made using raw, organic cabbage, sea salt, and a host of natural probiotics which are left to ferment in our traditional German crocks. Our sauerkraut is enzyme rich, high in vitamin C... and for those watching their waistlines, you'll be pleased to know it's low in calories too!
WHAT MAKES SAUERKRAUT SO SPECIAL?
Your body will fall in love with Foley's Frothing Sauerkraut, because the fibre and lactic acid (created during the fermentation process) will improve your digestion, and promote the growth of healthy bowel flora, protecting against disease. Research suggests four important reasons why eating Foley's Sauerkraut will be good for you: Sauerkraut is an IMMUNE BOOSTER! , Sauerkraut is a CANCER FIGHTER!, Sauerkraut is a FLU FIGHTER!, Sauerkraut protects the BALANCE of good/bad BACTERIA in your gastrointestinal tract!
HOW DO YOU EAT IT?
There are many ways you can enjoy Foley's Frothing Sauerkraut - including in salads, sandwiches, and even as a delicious side dish to compliment your tasty meal! But to be perfectly honest, my favourite way to enjoy it is... on it's own! Hot, cold, or straight from the jar! It's truly delishhhh - and even tastier knowing you’re paving the way to a better, healthier gut! Be nice to your insides!
FOLEY'S FROTHING FERMENTATIONS
- Foley’s Frothing Kim-chi is made with vitamin rich vegetables; cabbage, kale, carrot, Wakame seaweed and disease fighting spices - ginger, cayenne pepper and Himalayan pink salt.
- A Super Food
- Vitamin rich vegetables
- Naturally rich in vitamins A, C B1, B2, calcium and iron
- Every mouthful will help your gut digest food faster giving it more time to process and distribute the nutritional benefits of your meal
- Raw, vegan and naturally fermented
- Toss through salads for an added tasty tang
- Throw into a sandwich for an extra boost of fiery flavour