BE GOOD TO YOUR GUT
Who knew that an ordinary vegetable like cabbage could magically turn into a superfood when it's pickled?! You do now!
Sauerkraut was first developed centuries ago, simply as a means of preserving vegetables for consumption in the bleak winter months. Today, Foley's Frothing Fermentations is adopting this age-old tradition, and providing you with a delicious superfood that will yield a bounty of health benefits that seems incredibly impossible from one little jar!
Foley's Frothing Sauerkraut is made using raw, organic cabbage, sea salt, and a host of natural probiotics which are left to ferment in our traditional German crocks. Our sauerkraut is enzyme rich, high in vitamin C... and for those watching their waistlines, you'll be pleased to know it's low in calories too!
WHAT MAKES SAUERKRAUT SO SPECIAL?
Your body will fall in love with Foley's Frothing Sauerkraut, because the fibre and lactic acid (created during the fermentation process) will improve your digestion, and promote the growth of healthy bowel flora, protecting against disease. Research suggests four important reasons why eating Foley's Sauerkraut will be good for you: Sauerkraut is an IMMUNE BOOSTER! , Sauerkraut is a CANCER FIGHTER!, Sauerkraut is a FLU FIGHTER!, Sauerkraut protects the BALANCE of good/bad BACTERIA in your gastrointestinal tract!
HOW DO YOU EAT IT?
There are many ways you can enjoy Foley's Frothing Sauerkraut - including in salads, sandwiches, and even as a delicious side dish to compliment your tasty meal! But to be perfectly honest, my favourite way to enjoy it is... on it's own! Hot, cold, or straight from the jar! It's truly delishhhh - and even tastier knowing you’re paving the way to a better, healthier gut! Be nice to your insides!
FOLEY'S FROTHING FERMENTATIONS
Raw Organic Beet Kraut
- All organic ingredients including cabbage, onion, beetroot, fennel seeds and goji berries
- A delicious, health-packed feast, brimming with antioxidants, vitamin C, iron, calcium and folic acid
- Luscious, earthy flavour notes and that distinctive, vibrant colour.
- The beetroot supplies better stamina, improved blood flood and lower blood pressure, great for stress reduction and relaxation
- The fennel seeds provide a hint of sweet licorice as well as stimulating digestion and helping with conditions such as heartburn, intestinal gas, bloating, loss of appetite
- Goji berries, well-known for having a high vitamin C content and anti-inflammatory/anti-aging properties
- This is a flavour treat you can enjoy in the sure knowledge it's really doing you good.