Cooking time - less than 30 minutes
Serves - serves 8
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon coarsely choppedfresh coriander
- 2 small red chillies, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 8 boneless barramundi fillets, skin on
- tomato salad, mixed leaf salad and crusty bread, to serve
Heat a lightly oiled barbecue plate or frying pan on medium.
Whisk together oil, juice, coriander, chilli and lemon rind in a small jug. Season to taste.
Arrange fish on a tray. Brush with oil mixture.
Barbecue for 2-3 minutes each side until golden and cooked through – flesh will flake easily when tested with a fork.
Serve with salads and bread.